With that in mind, here are some highly effective methods to get your email advertisement, that you worked so hard on, sent straight to my trash folder thanks to my awesome filtering software:
With that in mind, here are some highly effective methods to get your advertisement, that you worked so hard on, sent straight to my trash folder thanks to my awesome filter:
- Your email address looks like gibberish or appears to be coded as in [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], or [email protected] . .I don’t know you – TRASH!
- Your email address is “from:” email address is blank. You are definitely a spammer. I don’t correspond with anyone who doesn’t have an email address. . .I don’t know you – TRASH!
- If your email subject contains references to enhancing any anatomical part of my body. . .That’s just plain nasty! – TRASH!
- Oh by the way, since I’m a male, add female “enhancements” to that list. . .TRASH!
- I know who I communicate with, so if your subject begins with “Re:”I don’t know you – TRASH!
- If anywhere in your email, you have the statement that’s similar to “Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this letter cannot be considered spam…”TRASH! Again, if you have to say it, then it’s spam! Do your research. The bill never passed. Also, last time I checked, U.S. laws don’t apply to other countries.
- If anywhere in your email, you have a statement that begins with “This email is not spam…”. . .TRASH! If you have to say it, then it’s spam!
Ok, your ad initially made it pass my “trigger-happy” filter. Good deal, but you’re still not quite there yet. Here’s how to get your ad tossed in the trash after a sneak peak before it makes it into my in box:
- Your message has nothing to do with the subject of the email.TRASH! That earns you an instant delete without reading! Even if you offer a useful product, the fact that you deceived me gets you nothing.
- If you send me a multi-part message with few random sentences, but your HTML message is an advertisement. . .TRASH! You tried to trick me. That’s not nice! I absolutely refuse to do business with “sneaky” people.
- If your email requires me to reply with “remove” to a free email account like yahoo or hotmail to be removed from your list. . .TRASH! Your account has probably already suspended. Or are you simply trying to confirm my email address doesn’t bounce so you can sell it to someone else. See above for my feelings about “sneaky” people. You despise me!
- If anywhere in your email, you promise that I can earn money with little or no work –TRASH! Don’t insult my intelligence.
There you have it. 11 sure fire techniques to NOT get your email advertisement read. Use them wisely and best of luck. Learn effective email marketing techniques today! Thank you. I feel better now that I have that off my chest.